Revised and updated 1st July 2010 & checked on 09/10/2013
• Shipping and Delivery Policy
We ship paintings via TNT Freight and other items through Australia Post.
We take all reasonable care with packaging and shipping and ensure all goods are in perfect condition whilst in our possession.
Paintings are sealed and freighted in individually constructed timber crates.
Books and prints are packaged extra carefully for posting.
Once your goods are dispatched we cannot accept any responsibility or liability for loss or damage to your goods. This includes bent, scratched, broken, damaged, water or chemical effected items. Our careful packaging has meant we have not yet had any reports of damage.
If you wish to insure your items in transit we are happy to provide an insurance quote.
Items such as prints that are sent by registered post are automatically insured to the value of $100 as part of the registration charge.
Overseas orders usually attract an additional surcharge relating to packaging – we shall advise you whether this applies to your order and provide you with a cost upon receipt of your order.
On date of submitting your book/print order with payment your items will be posted within two days.
On payment receipt of painting purchase a crate is arranged and your artwork will be freighted within a week under normal circumstances.
Please note if your delivery address is within Australia, we estimate that it should arrive within 7 working days.
If we’re posting your order anywhere else in the world, it should arrive within 10 – 14 working days.
Crated artworks going overseas will be handled on a case-by-case basis in fullest consultation with the client.
If payment is by credit card via PayPal we will make a judgement to post right away or:
• As of the 1st July 2010 overseas purchases of books and artworks will take approximately 31 days to process.
• As of the 1st July 2010 Australia wide purchases of books and artworks may take up to 31 days to process, except for studio clients and persons known to us.
• As of the 1st July 2010 art dealers, agents for clients, and anyone charging a fee for service will be paid after 31 days.
We value your privacy!
We will not wilfully disclose any personal information regarding our clients without first obtaining their approval, unless required to do so to satisfy a legal obligation.
Pieter Zaadstra Art Studio online payment service uses proven 128bit encryption technology to protect the safety of your transaction.
The information you supply when using our online payment service is encrypted and secure.
The padlock at the bottom of your screen indicates when you are entering a secured area.
• As of the 1st July 2010 we only conduct online sales via our PayPal shopping cart facility.
Return/Refund Policy Pieter Zaadstra Studio understands that sometimes you wish to return an item you have purchased.
In that event we ask that you contact us to discuss the issue and how we can resolve it. Thank you.
• In the event of chargebacks and refunds we will be considerate of your requests and wait for 31 days before we arrange these payments.